Thursday, August 1, 2013

WHERE is HOME?


I want to go home,
     to a place where I belong,
          where Love and Peace abounds,
                And acceptance is so profound....


I want to go home,
     where relationships grow strong,
           where forgiveness is a must,
                 and anger is left behind....


I want to go home,
     where love and grace abounds,
          where there are no deceits and lies,
                where there is real Love, inside and out....

                    I want to go home,
                       where understanding is seen
                            differences are respected
                                  and uniqueness is accepted.....

                                         I want to go home
                                             where I don't have to run and hide,
                                                 where I don't need to change
                                                       and still be loved for who I am...

                                                                   I want to go home
                                                                        where simple living arise,
                                                                               wherein life is so content,
                                                                                        and people's kind hearts are intent...





This is what I envisioned a Perfect Home to be...          but people may ask WHERE is it gonna BE?

         On EARTH that we CALL home?
              or is it in Heaven our REAL abode?


                               
                     
                                Although sometimes I wanna go home,
                                I do believe that I am still in a mission
                                To be a vessel, and hopefully a blessing
                                 and to spread HIS LOVE to ALL!!



www.kuwait.fanadix.net; www.macau.fanadix.net; www.singapore.fanadix.net;www.doha.fanadix.net;   www.abudhabi.fanadix.net; www.bahrain.fanadix.net

No comments:

Post a Comment