Thursday, July 11, 2013

HOPE

As human as I am, I feel down, I get tired.
At times, I feel NO progress in my day to day life.
Like a machine over-used, Like a farmer in the fields.
Like a computer that reads slow as the memory fills

I grow weary and I get discouraged in my day to day struggle,
The complexities of life, that my mind cannot juggle,
Here, there and everywhere, problems may arise
Challenges in my path, obstacles can get wild...

As I hold the unrest before me,
I become more and more pessimistic
As I think of the burdens and struggles,
I feel faint, I lose hope, I lose Faith.

I am tired of all lies, deceits, and melancholy
As I see the loneliness, the fake faces of people around me
When will I see the SUN, the Mountains and the Beauty
When will I see Real People, with pure Hearts, who Love Genuinely


As I reflect on the word of God this morning, I felt loved, I felt Free
The book of Isaiah 40:31, made me stronger, and encouraged thee
The verse says, I will run and not grow weary, I will walk and will not faint
I will mount up my wings as eagles, and HIS joy will be my strength

As I read more of HIS word, I felt enlightened, I felt whole
I do not feel so low any more, like I felt the day before
My mind is renewed, my Faith is restored
My life has a new meaning, I am embracing another calling....

    
www.singapore.fanadix.net                www.kuwait.fanadix.net            www.bahrain.fanadix.net
www.abudhabi.fanadix.net                 www.macau.fanadix.net            www.doha.fanadix.net  
www.jakarta.fanadix.net                                                                    www.kualalumpur.fanadix.net            


2 comments:

  1. Loved this! Maybe you'll like this:

    Ceramic Masks

    What do I do when truth is dead and lies are told as facts?
    When all around me people are smiling behind ceramic masks?

    Laugh now, cry later, hidden faces adorn my wall.
    Take one off, put one on, your face will fit them all.

    Your heart is concealed so deep behind the facade of paint and plaster.
    The day will come when your face will show and the caramic mask will shatter.

    ~ Jeff Lay

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice Jeff Lay..I love this one too...So deep yet so meaningful...

    how about this: People around us, can all be deceiving,
    We may be covered with lies, deep secrets are in hiding,
    Bad memories from our past, sometimes turmoil our soul
    Darkness of our thoughts, leads us down in a narrow deep hole...
    The only way to get out, is to run and be free..
    Free from all hatred, free from all torments..
    We must forgive ourselves...we must take off our masks..
    Façade and camouflage should all be unmasked..

    ReplyDelete