Tuesday, July 16, 2013

THANK YOU LORD

Lord I cannot thank you enough for ALL that I have 
For all the blessings and forgiveness, especially  with your Love
With the  adversities that I face, the obstacles in my race
You are always  my guide, even in a difficult maze

Lord I cannot thank you enough for the Mercy that you have given
Such a sinner like me, was set free and forgiven
As human as I am, I may falter, I may Fall
But God your grace is endless, and your name I adore

Lord I cannot thank you enough, for the food in my table
You provided me with a job, a house and family to live for
You healed me with your stripes, when I am sick
You are my fortress and shield when I am weak

Lord I cannot thank you enough for the tests in my life
These are problems that I can endure, for my life to be restored
You gave challenges in my path, for my growth and learning
My life I offer to you, your embrace I keep yearning.

Lord I cannot thank you enough, for the love you have shown me
Your kindness is immeasurable, your mercy is endless
I thank you for the gift of Life you have lent me
Till the day you take me, Lord use me for your glory!
Lord I cannot thank you enough, for the love you have shown me  Your kindness is immeasurable, your mercy is endless  I thank you for the gift of Life you have lent me  Till the day you take me, Lord use me for your glory!  
www.singapore.fanadix.net                www.kuwait.fanadix.net            www.bahrain.fanadix.net
www.abudhabi.fanadix.net                 www.macau.fanadix.net            www.doha.fanadix.net  
www.jakarta.fanadix.net                   www.kualalumpur.fanadix.net      www.riyadh.fanadix.net     



No comments:

Post a Comment